- This event has passed.
Pokémon GO – League Challenge (Feb ’24)
February 16 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm£6
Spin that Pokestop, catch that Pokémon, and make the best Pokémon GO team you can to take part in Planet JJs Pokémon GO League Challenge Tournament!
If you think you are up to the challenge complete your booking request form (booking form needed for each participant) for the event you wish to attend, and we will confirm to you as soon as possible if there is space!!!
The details of the tournament, and additional important information are as follows:
- Swiss Format (number of rounds dependent on number or attendees), Best of 3 games
- Players will need to bring their own devices and are responsible for ensuring the device is fully functional, keeping the device charged during the event, and that the device and the Pokemon GO app are free from custom software and firmware
- Entrance fee of £6 per person – each receiving 1 Prize Pack and top place winners will receive an additional Prize Pack*
- Players will also need to know how to use the screen recording function of their device, in order to record their games/matches. These recordings are only used if there is a technical malfunction or other concern during gameplay and a Judge needs to review the footage
- Players teams need to consist of up to 6 Pokémon – details of all these Pokémon will need to be provided at registration of the event. Players will then choose 3 of these Pokémon to bring to battle. The player may change this chosen combination at the beginning of each new game. All Pokémon need to meet the CP requirements for the Great League (1,500 CP or less) to be legal for play
- Team Lists will need to be provided before the event starts using the official form which can be found here – https://www.pokemon.com/static-assets/content-assets/cms2/pdf/play-pokemon/rules/pokemon-go-team-list-2023-en.pdf
- It is the players responsibility to ensure that all Pokémon in their team are currently legal. Current banned list of Pokémon can be found here – https://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/about/play-pokemon-pokemon-go-championship-series-banned-pokemon-list
- A booking form will be needed for each person planning on taking part
- Players attending events need to be aged 13 plus due to the Age of Digital Consent as indicated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Players must have a Pokémon Trainer Club account
* Prize packs are subject to availability and subject to change (prize packs, booster packs, suitable alternatives…)
If you are interested and want to attend our event, complete the Pokémon GO League Challenge Booking Enquiry Form below, we will then confirm your place generally within 24 hours (keep an eye on your junk folder, just in case) spaces are limited and will be offered on a first come, first served basis!
Get you Pokémon Player ID today to get the most out of your Pokémon TCG experience – also you will need a Pokémon Player ID to attend tournaments and prereleases!! To get you Pokémon Player ID go to – https://sso.pokemon.com/sso/login?locale=en&service=https://club.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/caslogin
Please be aware that we may be a Mighty store but we are quite Small! Generally for a Pokémon League Challenge we can fit in 20 players but this does leave very little room in the store and we are aware that some players maybe accompanied, we will always do our best to accommodate just might be a tight squeeze!
Pokémon GO League Challenge Booking Enquiry:
Booking Is Essential To Guarantee Your Space!!
* Please remember if you do not receive email confirmation of your booking then your booking has not been confirmed. If you haven’t heard anything back from us within 48 hours please feel free to contact us to check